Run and Walk for AIDS - American College of Healthcare ExecutivesSaturday, October 6, 2018 in San Antonio, TX at Wheatley Heights Sports Complex
Fellow STC-ACHE Members!
Welcome. Please register for the walk (or run) in support of this fine local non-profit group. This walk, along with the donors and your contributions, help the San Antonio AIDS foundation fund everything from future fundraisers to outpatient care for some of the most vulnerable among us. We would love to see you out there!
You can learn more about the walk and the AIDS foundation at sanantonioaids.org/rwa/.
Brian Turner, FACHE
Philanthropy Committee Member
American College of Healthcare Executives Members
- $35.00 from Thurston Hurt - Participant Registration
- $95.00 from Andree Reyes, Robert Walton - Participant Registration
- $60.00 from Chase Watson, Ian Crawford - Participant Registration
- $25.00 from Chris Armijo - Participant Registration
- $30.00 from Kimberly Tansey - Participant Registration
- $25.00 from Brian Turner - Participant Registration
American College of Healthcare Executives has raised $270.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.