Fleet Feet Runners Club - 2012 Membershipin United States
Online registration is closed for this category.
|Fleet Feet Runners Club|
Welcome to the Fleet Feet Runners Club. We are a nonprofit running club sanctioned by the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA). Our mission is to promote running and encourage runners through the hosting of races, fun runs, lectures and social events.
Membership is open to anyone who wants to participate. We welcome all ages and abilities.
The annual membership fee is $25 per household per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31).
- Year-round social activities
- Access to training partners of all abilities
- Saturday morning group runs
- Lectures on fitness-related topic
- FFRC newsletter
- RRCA membership
- RRCA Footnotes publication
The following are some of the club events that have already been held or will be held later this year. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to get together and run - or talk about running. Feel free to share your ideas.
- New Year's Day Social Run
- Chili Supper
- Movie Night
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Race Tailgate Party
- Pancake Social Run
- Ice Cream Social Run
- Firecracker 5K Race Tailgate Party
- Pre-Flat Five Party in the Park
- Flat Five Race (annual fundraiser)
- Runner's Clinic
- Pedal & Pound & Club Picnic
- Fashion Show and Merchandise Raffle (at the November meeting)
- McNair 5K Cross Country Race
- Christmas Light Social Run
- Holiday Party
Note that August's Flat Five and November's McNair Cross Country race are FFRC-directed races that are open to the public. Proceeds from the Flat Five are donated to running-related charitable causes.
Business meetings are held at 6:00pm on the second Sunday of January, April, July and November. The January meeting is held at the St. Charles Police Department meeting room (1781 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, MO 63303). The April, July and November meetings are held at FLEET FEET's St. Charles store (3813 Mexico Road, St Charles, MO 63303).