Make A Wish 5k Run/Walk - 9th Annualin United States at Washington Elementary School
Online registration is closed for this category.
|Course & Race Description|
• 6:45 AM - 7:45 AM - Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
• 8:00 AM - Race Starts
• The race begins and ends at Washington Elementary School, 703 East Morgan Street
• Fast, flat course on Lowell Park Trail with water station.
• Course is chip timed.
• Awards ceremony immediately following race.
• Race will be held rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, thank you for your donation
• Shirts are technical shirts featuring moisture management and run SMALL. Shirts are guaranteed with early registration and available on race day in limited quantities.
Awards will be presented to the overall male and female finishers.
Awards will also be presented to the overall Masters male and female finishers.
Medals will be presented to the top three male and female finishers in the following age categories: 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
All proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation!
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.