Z-RunSaturday, April 29, 2017 in Zionsville, IN at Zionsville Middle School
» $20.00 standard registration
($20 total for the first two members; $15 each for additional members)
» $20.00 first two family members, $15.00 each additional family member; registration
Zionsville Middle School
900 Ford Road
Zionsville, IN 46077
|About This Event|
5K run/walk with a 1-Mile Family Walk/dog walk. This event is sponsored by the Zionsville Middle School PTO. The funds secured during this event support Zionsville Middle School PTO sponsored programs throughout the year including educational grants, teacher and student appreciation events, and special projects.
For more information, go to: www.tuxbro.com/.
You may pick up your packet or register in person on event day - Saturday, April 29. The time will be from 7:45AM to 9:00AM at Zionsville Middle School.
* Pre-Registration Individual Fees for the 5K or 1-Mile are $20.
* A Group/Family may sign up for the discounted fee of $20 each for the first two entries and $15 for each additional entry.
Shirts are guaranteed for pre-registration by April 17 only!
Event day pricing is $25/ person; Group/Family are $25 each for first two and $20 for each additional entry.
Special Note: Race Day shirts will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis - Shirts and/or correct size shirt are not guaranteed on the day of the event.
7:45 AM to 9:00AM: Registration
9:00 AM: 5k run/walk
9:05 AM: 1-Mile Walk/dog walk
10:00 AM: Awards
* Overall top finishers (M&F) will receive awards.
* In addition, top finishers in age groups will also receive awards (based on pre-registration).
Age Groups are: 8 under, 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39 ....up to 70+
* Awards are for 5K only.
* Door prizes will be awarded to the participants in the 1-Mile event.
The 5K Course will travel along city streets and the scenic Zionsville trail. The 1-Mile event will travel thru the new Mulberry Fields Park. Both courses are flat. There will be one water station along the 5K route.