1st Annual Mosley's Pig Pedal Classicin United States at 525 S Gilbert St
Add $5 for shirt.
Online registration is closed for this category.
|About the Event|
We are excited to present our 1st Annual Mosley's Pig Pedal Classic!
This year proceeds from the event will be donated to the Children's Cancer Connection. Children's Cancer Connection is a local non-profit helping all pediatric patients and their families who may be diagnosed, treated, or live in Iowa. They support the entire family, the entire journey through programs and services that are provided at little cost or free for families.
Let's raise some money for a fantastic organization and have a great time while doing it!
|Schedule of Events|
- 8:30: Registration at Mosley's
- 9-9:30: Pre-Party/Breakfast, 9:30 leave *Breakfast Included
- Hilltop Tavern (9:45 arrival, 10:30 leave)
- Reds (11:15 arrival, 1:00 leave) *Lunch available for purchase
- 30hop (1:30 arrival, 2:30 leave)
- Mosley's (3:00 arrival- party all night)
- 3:30 the band starts at Mosley's
- Dinner will be served at 4:00 *Dinner Included
- Raffle to start after dinner
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.