Missouri River Runners 2016 Membershipin United States
This category is for Individuals or Family Members (same household). Dues now run Jan 1 - Dec 31 for all.
Online registration is closed for this category.
- The purpose of the Missouri River Runners is to: unite runners of every level, ability, and interest, to exchange good health and training ideas,
to train together, to organize and participate in races, and to promote friendship and camaraderie among our area runners.
- As a member of MRR your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- If you have a question or concern, express yourself!
- The MRR board is a very committed group.
|Benefits to Members|
- Membership to the Road Runners Club of America.
- Discounts on certain race entry fees.
- Quarterly programs and social events, including an annual party at a nominal fee.
- Discounts on merchandise at Peak Performance, located in Southern Square Shopping Center next to Hobby Lobby in Sioux City, Iowa.
- And most importantly, the satisfaction of knowing that your dues help support the entire running community while promoting health and fitness.
- (6) Issues of the MRR newsletter, including reports on races in the area from different individuals perspectives, upcoming races and events, and a variety of running articles.
More information can be found at www.missouririverrunners.com/