LIVE UNCOMMON Santa Gump Runin United States at Vanderveer Park - 215 West Central Park
Online registration is closed for this category.
Vanderveer Park, Davenport (215 West Central Park) -- drop off at the south end (Lombard Street) of the park.
Saturday August 15, 2015 - anytime start when YOU want between 6am - noon
- Note - run / walk as far or short as YOU want, bring your friends, your Fam, your dog!
- Bring a toy for a tot (for Toys 4 Tots)
- Or gently used women's or kids clothes (for Christian Care Domestic Violence Shelter)
- Or gently used coats, hats, mittens/gloves (you get it - warm stuff) for the local homeless shelters
- Or a couple cans of food (for the local food banks)
|What Else What Else:|
- tell us where you want your $5 donation to go (choose from the list below). Your generous and powerful LU ENGINES are matching every doll hair (dollar) so be generous!
- Christian Care Domestic Violence Shelter
Hand in Hand
UnityPoint Health Trinity Cancer Center
Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network
UnityPoint Health Foundation (Heart Center & Emergency Room)
Sleep Sack Project
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Homes for Our Troops
Wounded Warrior Project
LIVE UNCOMMON Scholarship Fund
QC Junior Roller Derby