Saint Charles Runner's Club - 2018 Membershipin United States
Online registration is closed for this category.
|Saint Charles Runners Club|
Welcome to the Saint Charles Runners Club. We are a nonprofit running club sanctioned by the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA). Our mission is to promote running and encourage runners through the hosting of races, fun runs, lectures and social events.
Membership is open to anyone who wants to participate. We welcome all ages and abilities.
The annual membership fee is $30 per household per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31).
- Year-round social activities
- Access to training partners of all abilities
- Informal tailgates and meet-ups with other runners
- Access to SCRC Group Email
- RRCA membership and RRCA Footnotes publication
- Saturday morning group runs followed by a breakfast gathering. Run locations include St. Peters Rec-Plex, Creve Coeur Park, and Downtown St. Charles.
The following are some of the club events that have already been held or will be held later this year. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to get together and run - or talk about running. Feel free to share your ideas.
- New Year's Day Social Run
- Chili Supper
- Movie Night
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Race Tailgate Party
- Spring Fashion Show
- Pancake Social Run - Trail Run
- Ice Cream Social Run
- Pool Party
- Pre-Flat Five Party in the Park
- Flat Five Race (annual fundraiser)
- Annual Club Picnic
- Fashion Show and Merchandise Raffle (at the November meeting)
- Holiday Party
Note that August's Flat Five is a SCRC-directed race that is open to the public. Proceeds from the Flat Five are donated to running-related charitable causes.
Business meetings are held at 6:00 PM on the second Sunday of January, April, July and November. The January meeting is held at the St. Charles Police Department meeting room (1781 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, MO 63303). The April, July and November meetings are held at Fleet Feet Sports St. Charles store (3813 Mexico Road, St Charles, MO 63303).
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.