KC Express 2018 Membershipin United States
» $25.00 Registration
|Welcome to Kansas City Express|
Members that sign up with KCExpress from October 1st through December 31st, 2017, your membership expires January 1, 2019.
Stay healthy while having fun! Join KC Express to make new friends, get fit (or fitter), train for upcoming events, and learn more about women's health and wellness.
The mission of Kansas City Express is to inform motivate, and inspire women to exercise for better health. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, affiliated with the Road Runners Club of America.
- Monthly Meetings explore fitness topics of interest to women.
- Free Saturday Group Runs/Walks offer step-by-step camaraderie.
- Great Discounts at area running stores help you save on athletic gear.
- Volunteer Opportunities allow you to support running/walking and other good causes at the same time.
- Occasional Special Events provide fun and adventure.
- A Way To Help Other Women! We host the Mother's Day 5K, Kansas City's only run/walk exclusively by women, for women. The race funds and furthers our mission to promote women's health through fitness.
|Make a Healthy Connection|
Join us the first Tuesday of every month for Healthy Girls' Night Out. We meet at 6:30 p.m. at St. Joseph Medical Center (I-435 and State Line Rd.) in the Community Center (Building D). Meetings feature social time, food and drink, and speakers or group discussion on fitness topics of interest to women.
|Start Your Weekends Right|
Come run or walk with us on Saturday mornings. Paces and distance vary, and the location changes monthly to keep it interesting. Most enjoy coffee and conversation afterward.
Please use the "Contact the Organizers" link in the left column.