SepTimber Ride 2015in United States at Starts at the Tribute Brewing Company
Online registration is closed for this category.
Join us on September 12, 2015 for a fun scenic ride through Eagle River to Three Lakes on the beautiful Three Eagle Trail. The ride will start at the Tribute Brewing Company and progress to the Three Lakes Winery. When arriving in Three Lakes be sure to sample wines at the winery and finish your day with beer samples at the Tribute Brewing Company. All riders are encouraged to return to the Tribute Brewing Company at the end of the day for the brat picnic with all the fixings and many door prizes. Proceeds from this ride will support the Great Headwaters Trails Foundation in the development of bike trails for eastern Vilas County.
Entry fees are not refundable. This ride will take place rain or shine.
- All participants must be 21 years of age or older
- Each rider will receive a commemorative SepTimber Ride long sleeve T-shirt
- All rides are self-guided and each rider is required to wear an ANSI approved helmet
- The surface of the Three Eagle Trail is a hardened limestone aggregate
- Water stations are located at Mile 7 and at the Three Lakes Winery - Mile 13
- Please bring your own snacks for enjoyment during your ride
You choose your ride distance:
Choose to ride ONE WAY - 13 miles
If you choose to ride one way (Eagle River to Three Lakes), we ask that you drop your bike off at Tribute Brewing Company between 7:00-7:30am. Then drive your car to Three Lakes, WI where you can park at the Don Burnside Park located on Gogebic St. (end of the Three Eagle Trail). There you can pick up a shuttle bus for your ride back to Eagle River for registration and the start of the ride.
Shuttle Bus Ride:
Leaves Don Burnside Park at 8am for Tribute Brewing Company/Ride Registration (applies to those riders riding one way (13 miles) from Eagle River to Three Lakes).
Choose to ride ROUND TRIP - 26 miles
If you choose to ride the entire course from Eagle River to Three Lakes and back please park near the Tribute Brewing Company and proceed to register from 8:00am-9:00am
- Wine Tasting at Three Lakes Winery
- Beer Tasting at Tribute Brewing Company
- End of Day Festivities for All Riders
We invite all riders back to the Tribute Brewing Company where a brat picnic with all the fixings and door prizes will be available (you must be present to win door prizes)
- Be courteous to others. Let them know of your approach in a clear but friendly manner.
- Carry out what you carry in. Nobody likes litter on the trail.
- Respect private property by staying on the trail.
- Keep pets under control at all times and leave no trace of their visit.
- Obey posted traffic signs.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians.
- Feel free to take pictures and leave the plants, animals and natural features alone.
- Take time to enjoy the trail's natural beauty.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are not allowed on the trail.
|Three Eagle Trail|
|Bike Drop-Off 7AM - 7:30AM|
All riders choosing to ride only one way (13 miles) need to leave their bikes at the Tribute Brewing Company bike drop off area for the start of the ride. Then drive your car to Three Lakes and return to Eagle River on the shuttle bus for the start of the ride.
|Shuttle Bus Pick Up in Three Lakes - 8AM|
For those choosing to ride from Eagle River to Three Lakes - one way only (13 miles). Please drop your bike at Tribute Brewing Company, drive to Three Lakes to the Don Burnside Park where you can park your car and take the shuttle bus back to registration for the start of the ride.
|Registration 8 - 9AM|
Tribute Brewing Company
1106 N. Bluebird Rd. Eagle Rive
Pick up registration information and get ready for your ride.
|The Ride 9AM - NOON|
Ride to take place on the Eagle River Connector and the Three Eagle Trail from Tribute Brewing Company to the Three Lakes Winery and back for those choosing to ride 26 miles
Please feel free to take a moment to relax and get a drink of water. There will be a water stop at mile 7 on the Three Eagle Trail and at the end of 13 miles near the Three Lakes Winery.
|Three Lakes Winery Sampling|
Be sure to stop into the Three Lakes Winery and sample their wonderful wines. Also find wine specials for participating riders.
|Tribute Brewing Company Sampling|
Finish your rider at the Tribute Brewing Company and sample a variety of hand-crafted beers.
|Lunch and Door Prizes NOON - 2PM|
Lunch is served back at the Tribute Brewing Company. Joins us for a tasty brat picnic with all the fixings and many door prizes (Must be present to win).