Heather's Voice 5K Run/Walkin United States at Pennsy Trail (behind Meijer)
Run or Walk
Online registration is closed for this category.
|Who we are|
Heather's Voice is a nonprofit organization that educates students about domestic violence. Heather Norris was murdered by her boyfriend. She no longer walks this earth, she no longer fills the air with laughter, she no longer brightens the day with her smile but her dream of helping people lives on through Heather's Voice. Her tragic story is being told at schools and universities throughout Indiana and across the United States and it's having a positive impact on the lives of so many who find themselves facing abuse. We ask you to walk with Heather, to support her cause and help to make this world a safer place free of abuse.
|General Event Details|
- Registration starts on September 15th, 2014 and will continue until the day of the event
- Cost is $25/runner or walker, $30/participant registering on October 11th.
- Shirt numbers will be given to runners/walkers the day of the event.
- Sign In on Race Day starts at 7am
- The Runners and Walkers will start at 8am
- Awards Ceremony 8:30, or when the last participant arrives back at the starting line.
- When this page loaded, the official time was 4:43:32 PM EDT.