Nebraska Football Road Race - ForeverNateWednesday, July 31, 2019 in Lincoln, NE at Memorial Stadium
Hello Family and Friends-
It is time once again for the “Road race” in Lincoln with the Cornhusker football team. It’s a fundraiser to help with research funding for pediatric brain cancer.
If your a Cornhusker football fan and love to help raise funds for pediatric brain cancer, this is the event to attend. It is so much fun for all. I do the low key 1- mile fun run. Everyone gets close connections and full support from the football team. Photos and autographs are available.
I have registered a team again this year under “ForeverNate” if your interested. I hope to see you all at this years event. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you, Monica
- Deana Reichmuth - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Kebra McClellan - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Mary Marrero - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Nicholas Waggoner - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Christine Petersen - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Bonnie Meyer - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Deborah Spaeth - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Deborah Spaeth - Donation To University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Ivan Meyer - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Amelia Meyer - 1 Mile Fun Run
- David Green - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Tatiana Pinyan - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Tanner Pinyan - 5K
- Julie Meyer - 1 Mile Fun Run
- Monica Waggoner - 1 Mile Fun Run
ForeverNate has raised $125.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.