IGNITE CHANGEin Altoona, IA at 1 Prairie Meadows Drive
INVESTMENT FOR THE ONE DAY CONFERENCE
» $325.00 Pay Online - Early Bird Per Attendee (through 9/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $375.00 Per Attendee (9/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central through 10/17 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» Pay Offline/Invoice Later - (Credit card payment is not accepted over the phone.)
* Click here for fee information
|INVESTMENT FOR THE ONE DAY CONFERENCE|
- Early Bird Fee – $325/attendee (Expires September 1)
- Registration Fee – $375/attendee
- Registrations are for the sole use of the individual whose name is listed on the original registration. Registrations for IEC Conferences cannot be shared or split between individuals. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- There are no one-day registration options. (Applies to two-day conferences.)
- Attendance to conference sessions of your choice
- Conference materials
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference provided meals
|REGISTRATION TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY|
- Once we have received this registration form, you will be responsible to pay the conference registration fee based on the Registration Terms & Cancellation Policy.
- The cancellation deadline is September 1, 2023.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by September 1, 2023, to receive a refund, minus a $175 cancellation fee.
- Registrations who do not cancel prior to September 1, 2023, will be liable for the full registration fee.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. No refunds will be processed prior to the event.
|IOWA EMPLOYMENT CONFERENCE CANCELLATION FOR COVID-19|
Iowa Employment Conference intends to hold the conference live on October 18, at Prairie Meadows Events Center. Should Public Health Emergency involving COVID-19 happen, the Iowa Employment Conference will follow the CDC guidelines as well as Prairie Meadows Event Center guidelines. IF the live scheduled conference must be cancelled per the facility or CDC, Iowa Employment Conference will move the live event to a virtual event via Zoom. Your registration will automatically move to virtual. There will be no refunds past the cancellation date of September 1, 2023, even if the conference goes virtual.
MASKS ARE WELCOME BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Please understand and respect that wearing a mask is a personal and individual choice of your fellow conference attendees.
- PPP materials will made available for attendees onsite at conferences upon request.
|REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION POLICY|
If you need to confirm your registration, please do so through the GetMeRegistered.com Confirm Your Entry widget on our website or contact email@example.com.
Please do not register a second time.
A refund will be processed minus the online processing fees. No refunds will be processed prior to the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact 515-331-9020.
|TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION|
If you register and are unable to attend, you may substitute another person in your place.
Only full registration transfers are allowed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to transfer your registration.
Transfers must be completed for the new individual to attend.
Registration transfer between conference events is not permitted.
Registrations are for the sole use of the individual whose name is listed on the original registration.
Registrations for IEC Conferences cannot be shared or split between individuals. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
For hotel reservations, please click here.
|IMAGE USE POLICY|
- Registration to Iowa Employment Conference (IEC) events and activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee to the IEC’s use and distribution, both current and future, of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- Attendees waive any right to inspect or approve the finished materials and agree that all such pictures, video or audio recordings, and any reproduction thereof, shall remain the property of the IEC to use at its discretion. Consent is binding, perpetual and may not be revoked.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to attend this conference, please contact us as soon as possible. Contact Nan Boland at email@example.com or call 515-331-9020.
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.
- When this page loaded, the official time was 11:53:06 AM EDT.