2024 Iowa Employment, Training, Benefits & Wellness Conferencein Altoona, IA at 1 Prairie Meadows Drive
|INVESTMENT FOR THE ONE DAY CONFERENCE|
- Early Bird Fee – $495/attendee (Expires March 1)
- Registration Fee – $515/attendee
- Registrations are for the sole use of the individual whose name is listed on the original registration. Registrations for IEC Conferences cannot be shared or split between individuals. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- There are no one-day registration options. (Applies to two-day conferences.)
- Attendance to conference sessions of your choice
- Conference materials
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference provided meals
|REGISTRATION TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY|
- Once we have received this registration form, you will be responsible to pay the conference registration fee based on the Registration Terms & Cancellation Policy.
- The cancellation deadline is March 1, 2024.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by March 1, 2024, to receive a refund, minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Registrations who do not cancel prior to March 1, 2024, will be liable for the full registration fee.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. No refunds will be processed prior to the event.
|REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION POLICY|
- If you need to confirm your registration, please do so through the GetMeRegistered.com Confirm Your Entry widget on our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not register a second time.
- A refund will be processed minus the online processing fees. No refunds will be processed prior to the event.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact 515-331-9020.
|TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION|
- If you register and are unable to attend, you may substitute another person in your place.
- Only full registration transfers are allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for instructions on how to transfer your registration.
- Transfers must be completed for the new individual to attend.
- Registration transfer between conference events is not permitted.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registrations are for the sole use of the individual whose name is listed on the original registration.
- Registrations for IEC Conferences cannot be shared or split between individuals. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
For hotel reservations, please click here.
|IMAGE USE POLICY|
- Registration to Iowa Employment Conference (IEC) events and activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee to the IEC’s use and distribution, both current and future, of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- Attendees waive any right to inspect or approve the finished materials and agree that all such pictures, video or audio recordings, and any reproduction thereof, shall remain the property of the IEC to use at its discretion. Consent is binding, perpetual and may not be revoked.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to attend this conference, please contact us as soon as possible. Contact Nan Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-331-9020.
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.