Cornbelt Running Club 24 Hour Runin United States at North Scott High School Track
(Limited to 60 Runners)
Online registration is closed for this category.
North Scott High School Track
200 South 1st Street
Eldridge, IA 52748-1909
SURFACE: 400 meter all-weather track
WEATHER: Average temp. low 47, high 64
USATF Certification#: IA15001KU
Registration deadline is April 15th. The field will be limited to 60 runners.
Proceeds benefit the CBRC Children's Running Programs.
Restroom facilities within 70 feet form track.
|Awards and T-Shirts|
|CORNBELT RUNNING CLUB 24 HOUR RUN|
1. Participants will run in the second lane. Pylons or other restriction will be placed in the inside lane to enforce correct distance.
2. Volunteers will count laps for all participants.
3. This event is a “go as you please” race. Running, walking, and crawling are permitted. No mechanical assistance will be allowed. Runners may leave the track at any time, however they must notify their lap counters when leaving or returning to the track.
4. Race numbers must be displaced prominently to assist lap timers. It also is recommended that verbal and/or visual recognition be made between the runner and his/her lap counter to insure the correct recording of time and number.
5. Lap counters generally work a three hour shift. When they change, it would be helpful for the runner to check in with the new lap counter.
6. Lap direction will change after the first four hours, and every three hours thereafter. Finish the lap you are on when the change occurs and, then as directed, reverse direction at the start of the next lap in view of your lap counter.
7. Should you have any concerns about your lap count, discuss this with your lap counter AND the lap counter supervisor as soon as possible. Yes, during the race.
8. Anyone attempting a record (world, US record, age group or all-comers records) must notify race management well in advance of the race start so that appropriate measures can be taken for the verification of any record. If during the race, the record is unobtainable, race management should also be notified.
9. Participants will be responsible for their own handlers and aid. The race will provide water and some other items but a runner should not rely solely on this.
10. Gaterade has been selected as the “Official Drink” of the Cornbelt Running Club 24 Hour Run.
11. Restroom facilities are within easy walking distance from the track.
12. We are working to secure post-race showers, more information available closer to the race.
13. The winners, one male and one female, will be the runner who completes the most miles within the 24 hour time limit.
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.