2017 Park Glen Turkey Trot 5K Race and 2K Fun RunThursday, November 23, 2017 in Fort Worth, TX at Alliance United Methodist Church
Select either 2K or 5K in step 2.
» $25.00 early registration (through 11/7 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $30.00 registration (11/7 at 11:59 PM US/Central through 11/22 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Register one person
Team/Family Registration (four or more): 2K at 7:40 AM, 5K at 8:00 AM
Minimum of 4 members must register to be eligible for the team rate.
Select distance in step 2.
» $20.00 early registration; choose distance in step 2. (through 11/7 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $25.00 registration; choose distance in step 2. (11/7 at 11:59 PM US/Central through 11/22 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Register for a team
New timer for 2017!
Both courses will be run on paved park paths & residential streets, beginning and ending at:
Alliance United Methodist Church
7904 Park Vista Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137
The 5K will be run on a certified course and officially timed, so runners with strollers, baby joggers, or pets will be asked to start at the back of the pack.
The 2K Fun Run will not be timed or certified.
Please order by the early registration date (November 7th) to guarantee receiving a shirt in your requested size.
The Park Glen Neighborhood Association scholarship program.
|Event Schedule, Packet Pickup & Tees|
Online registration ends November 7; We will order extra T-shirts, but register early to guarantee your size.
Packet/Shirt/Goodie Bag Pick-Up - Longhorn Activity Center, 5350 Basswood Blvd, FW 76137
November 20 (Monday) 5:30pm to 8:00pm
November 21 (Tuesday) 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Race Day Schedule
Late Registration: 6:15 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Late Packet Pick-Up: 6:15 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
2K Fun Run Start: 7:40 a.m.
5k Start: 8:00 a.m.
Awards: 9:00 a.m.
Post Race Activities: Refreshments will be provided for race participants. Door prize drawings (must be present to win). Visit the booths of our local business sponsors.
- Overall Male and Female Finisher ($100 prize to each!)
- Overall Masters (Age 40-49) Male and Female Finisher
- Overall Grand Masters (Age 50-59) Male and Female Finisher
- Overall Senior Grand Masters (Age 60+) Male and Female Finisher
- Top 3 Male & Female Finishers in age groups (Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards): 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 & up. Overall winners will be excluded from age group rankings.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place Teams (based on the top 4 finishers on the team); 1st place team shares a $100 prize!
2K Awards (race not timed)
- Top 3 Male & Female Finishers
No in-line skates or skateboards.
|2K Fun Run Course|
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.