Eagle Creek Outfitters - 2017 Guided Sunset Paddle ProgramWednesday, June 14, 2017 - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN at 7602 Walnut Point Road
» online registration (through 6/28 at 12:00 PM EDT) Time remaining to register at this price:
June 28th Registration
» online registration (through 7/12 at 12:00 AM EDT)
July 12th Registration
» online registration (through 7/26 at 12:00 PM EDT)
July 26th Registration
» online registration (through the day of the event)
August 9th Registration
» online registration (through 8/23 at 12:00 PM EDT)
August 23rd Registration
» online registration (through 9/13 at 12:00 PM EDT)
September 13th Registration
» online registration (through 9/27 at 12:00 PM EDT)
September 27th Registration
|Guided Sunset Paddle Program|
Leisurely explore the reservoir of Eagle Creek Park in a kayak or canoe during a Wednesday night sunset. An experienced guide will lead you around to see the sights, enjoy the sounds (even a live band), and tell you some history about the reservoir. This paddle is focused on the nature preserve area of the reservoir. We provide all required gear and basic paddle/safety instructions. Registrants receive a free gift upon arrival. All dates are weather permitting.
June 14th & 28th
July 12th & 26th
August 9th & 23rd
September 13th & 27th
$20 for single kayak
$30 for canoe/double kayak
$10 personal canoe/kayak
5:30-6:00pm - Check in *(If you arrive after 6:00pm, will not be permitted to participate in program)*
6:00-6:30pm - Safety/Orientation instructions
6:30-8:00/8:30pm - Guided Paddle Program
Every registrant receives a free gift upon arrival
- Additional registration fee & Eagle Creek Park entrance fee
- Reservations required and limited to 35 people.
- Minimum age of 14 years to paddle solo, 6 years with an adult.
- Max 3 persons per canoe.
- Photos by Jeff Coates www.truenorth360photogallery.com
- If you arrive after 6:00pm, you will not be permitted to participate in program
- Registrants must be present for the entire safety instructions/orientation to be eligible to participate in program
- General questions or inquiries use the "Contact the Organizers" button on the left of the screen
- Registrants will be notified promptly if ECO cancels an event due to weather or unseen circumstance
- ECO will refund boat fees only. We do not have the authority to refund any other fees.
- All refunds will be issued by check and sent through mail.
- Refunds will only be issued if you cancel registration 7 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- ECO reserves the right to cancel any events that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements. Should this occur, we will reschedule registered participants. If the alternative date is not convenient for you, a refund will be issued.
- ECO reserves the right to cancel any events that do not meet minimum weather conditions. Should this occur, we will reschedule registered participants. If the alternative date is not convenient for you, a refund will be issued.
- ECO will make every effort to accommodate your request to transfer to a different event held at another date.
- If we cancel your original event
- If you cancel your original event 7 day prior to the scheduled event date
- If there is space available in the event you wish to transfer to
- If we cancel your original event
*ECO will usually hold off cancelling events due to weather conditions until the day of the scheduled event.
REGISTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED PROMPTLY IF ECO CANCELS AN EVENT DUE TO WEATHER OR UNSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE
*Why can't I receive a full refund anytime I cancel a registration?
ECO seeks the best staff and qualified personnel to lead our events. They require a commitment from ECO to honor their time and pay their fee. If we must cancel an event due to enrollment numbers, we must be courteous and allow them enough time to make other arrangements.