Eagle Creek Outfitters - 2017 Guided Full Moon Paddle ProgramFriday, June 9, 2017 - Saturday, October 7, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN at 7602 Walnut Point Road
» online registration (through 7/6 at 11:59 PM EDT)
July 7th Registration
» online registration (through 7/7 at 11:59 PM EDT)
July 8th Registration
» online registration (through 8/3 at 11:59 PM EDT)
August 4th Registration
» online registration (through 8/4 at 11:59 PM EDT)
August 5th Registration
» online registration (through 9/7 at 11:59 PM EDT)
September 8th Registration
» online registration (through 9/8 at 11:59 PM EDT)
September 9th Registration
» online registration (through 10/5 at 11:59 PM EDT)
October 6th Registration
» online registration (through 10/6 at 11:59 PM EDT)
October 7th Registration
|Guided Full Moon Paddle Program|
Leisurely explore the reservoir of Eagle Creek Park in a kayak or canoe during the full moon weekend. An experienced guide will lead you around to see the sights, enjoy the sounds, and tell you some history about the reservoir. This paddle is focused on the nature preserve area of the reservoir. We provide all required gear and basic paddle/safety instructions. All dates are weather permitting.
June 9th & 10th
July 7th & 8th
August 4th & 5th
Sept 8th & 9th
October 6th & 7th
$25 for single kayak
$35 for double kayak or canoe
$10 personal canoe/kayak
7:00-7:30pm - Check in *(If you arrive after 7:30pm, will not be permitted to participate in program)*
7:30-8:00pm Safety/Orientation instructions
8:00-9:30/10:00pm Guided Paddle Program
- Additional registration fee & Eagle Creek Park entrance fee
- Reservations required and limited to 35 people.
- Minimum age of 14 years to paddle solo, 6 years with an adult.
- Max 3 persons per canoe.
- Photos by Jeff Coates www.truenorth360photogallery.com
- If you arrive after 7:30pm, you will not be permitted to participate in program
- Registrants must be present for the entire safety instructions/orientation to be eligible to participate in program
- General questions or inquiries use the "Contact the Organizers" button on the left of the screen
- Registrants will be notified promptly if ECO cancels an event due to weather or unseen circumstance
- ECO will refund boat fees only. We do not have the authority to refund any other fees.
- All refunds issued by check and sent through mail.
- Refunds will only be issued if registrant cancels registration 7 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- ECO reserves the right to cancel any events that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements. Should this occur, we will reschedule registered participants. If the alternative date is not convenient for you, a refund will be issued.
- ECO reserves the right to cancel any events that do not meet minimum weather conditions. Should this occur, we will reschedule registered participants. If the alternative date is not convenient for you, a refund will be issued.
- ECO will make every effort to accommodate your request to transfer to a different event held at another date.
- If we cancel your original event
- If you cancel your original event 7 day prior to the scheduled event date
- If there is space available in the event you wish to transfer to
- If we cancel your original event
For questions about our events, cancellations, and/or transfers, please email use the "Contact the Organizers" button on the left side of the screen.
*ECO will usually hold off cancelling events due to weather conditions until the day of the scheduled event.
REGISTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED PROMPTLY IF ECO CANCELS AN EVENT DUE TO WEATHER OR UNSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE.
*Why can't I receive a full refund anytime I cancel a registration?
ECO seeks the best staff and qualified personnel to lead our events. They require a commitment from ECO to honor their time and pay their fee. If we must cancel an event due to enrollment numbers, we must be courteous and allow them enough time to make other arrangements.