Hunger 5Kin Blue Ash, OH at Matthew 25: Ministries - 11060 Kenwood Road
Make a Donation
This category is for making a donation and does not include a race registration.
» donate to the event or a fundraiser
Make a Donation
|About the Hunger 5K|
The Hunger 5K is a fun, family-friendly way for people of all ages to help those in need. Proceeds benefit Matthew 25: Ministries' work with the poorest of the poor in Greater Cincinnati, throughout the U.S., and around the world.
The race also kicks off the Hunger 5K Food Drive, which raises food products for local pantries and shelters.
Since the race began, over 730,000 pounds of food has been distributed to people in need in Greater Cincinnati.
|Visit Fundraiser Homepages|
Learn more about a fundraiser participating in this event, click on one of the names below.
* General donation to Matthew 25 Ministries
(411 members, $43,907.75)
Anna Donnell (3 members, $125.00)
Aran Pathmarajah (6 members, $40.00)
Bold Coffee Fundraiser
Cindy Kagrise (2 members, $510.00)
Conan Gibson (1 member, $50.00)
Cynthia DeVine (4 members, $100.00)
Dan Doyle (2 members, $110.00)
Dannielle Browne (2 members, $40.00)
Eric , Cade, Heather Baldwin (3 members, $700.00)
Haile Mehansho (15 members, $725.00)
Hunger5k for Matthew 25 ministries (24 members, $317.00)
Kathie Hamilton (5 members, $275.00)
Larry R. Bolender (Matthew:25 5K Run/Walk) (17 members, $290.00)
Laurie's Leaders (13 members, $60.00)
MWBC Walkers (6 members, $150.00)
Presby Youth Group (9 members, $410.00)
Stomp Out Hunger (4 members, $60.00)
The weekend warriors (4 members, $60.00)
UCT 2 (4 members, $526.00)
total raised: $48,455.75
|Team Look Up|
Select your team name from the list below to find out who has joined your team!
Participants are strongly encouraged to pick up their race packets (bib number, long-sleeve t-shirt & goody bag) prior to race day at Matthew 25: Ministries (11060 Kenwood Road 45242) during the following times:
- Thursday, November 2, from 3 PM to 7 PM
- Friday, November 3, from 10 AM to 6 PM
Race registration will be available during these times at pre-registration rates. All team packets will be grouped together for packet pick-up. One person may pick up for the entire team. Please bring a list of all team members in order to cross-reference with our records.
Important: Due to the updated event safety policy, goody bags will only be distributed at packet pick-up and on race day after every participant has completed the race. Participants who do not wish to wait until the very end of the race (approximately 10:30 AM) on race day to pick up your goody bag, should make arrangements to attend packet pick-up.
Registered participants have the option to fundraise as a team and/or individual. Individual fundraisers may qualify to win various incentive prizes for their efforts. All funds benefit Matthew 25: Ministries' work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR VOLUNTEERS IS NOW CLOSED.
We can still use volunteers at the Hunger 5K! Here are the details you need to know:
- Volunteers must arrive at Matthew 25: Ministries (11060 Kenwood Rd. 45242) by 6:30 AM on Saturday, November 4.
- Please note the road closures on our race website: www.hunger5k.org in the “Getting Around” section.
- Please dress in layers and bring a coat so that you can be comfortable in whichever place we most need your help (inside or outside). Tasks will be assigned that morning.
- If you have not yet received a parking pass allowing you to park in the VIP parking lot, you may pick one up at Matthew 25: Ministries during our regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Otherwise, please park at the CMC Properties Parking lots (no pass required): 10925 Reed Hartman Highway, Cincinnati, OH 45242. There is approximately a half mile walk from this lot to our building, so you may wish to arrive by 6:00am in order to reach M25M by 6:30am.
- Once you arrive, please visit the volunteer check-in area.
Need a little help preparing for the Hunger 5K? Sign up for the Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K Training Program. No Boundaries is a 10 week program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to walking and running, and want to walk or run the Hunger 5K. Training kicks off in August! Plus, $10 of every No Boundaries registration sold will benefit Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims. Please visit this link for more details.
For event-related questions, please visit the race website, www.hunger5k.org.
View race results.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Lang Financial Group
- City of Blue Ash
- Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati
- Kiss 107.1
- Lamar Advertising Company
- Prestige AV & Creative Services
- Cornerstone Dental Group
- McSwain Carpets & Floors
- The Alleen Company
- Cincy Magazine
- Get Me Registered
- Oxford Physical Therapy
- Tape Products
- Trust Blue Review
- Valpak Cincinnati/Dayton
- Crown Trophy
- Magic Moments Photography
- McDonald's Ison Family Restaurants
- Trader Joe's
- Chef's Cafe
- Elegant Fare
- JTM Food Group
- Klosterman Baking Company
- Marco's Pizza
- Marx Bagels
- Performance Health
- Pogo Play