Howard County Striders Membershipin Columbia, MD at Columbia Maryland
» $20.00 Running Club Membership - 2023
Same household - same address.
» $35.00 Running Club Membership - 2023
Student (18 or younger)
» $10.00 Running Club Membership - 2023
Make a donation
» enter your contribution on step 2
Make only a Donation
* Click here for fee information
|Who We Are...|
The Howard County Striders running club is an incorporated non-profit organization dedicated to promoting fitness through running. An active member of the community, the Striders are one of the largest, most involved clubs in the mid-Atlantic area, known for excellent races, training runs, and other activities.
The Striders club is a member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), the largest running organization in the world, with over 500,000 members.
All Striders receive automatic RRCA membership and associated benefits and services.
Membership registration will be open 01/01/2022 through 12/31/2022.
|What We Do...|
We are all types of runners:
- Casual joggers to Olympic class athletes
- Beginner to veteran runners
- All ages
- Men, women, children
- Individuals and families
- Milers to ultra-marathoners
We provide the following benefits:
- Weekly training runs
- Special programs from 5k to Marathon
- Club races throughout the year
- Women's running programs
- Awards and recognition
- Quarterly newsletter
- Email discussion list
- Latest news and results at www.striders.net
- Store discounts
- Parties and special events
- Annual awards banquet
- Junior Striders program
- High School Cross Country Summer Program
- Friendship and camaraderie
- Membership in the world's best running club
For membership related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page. You can also email email@example.com
- When this page loaded, the official time was 3:57:57 AM EDT.