I declare that:
1. My accepted entry into the Big Mick will not be transferred to another entrant.
2. In the event of any ‘act of God’ conditions causing a cancellation of the Event, I agree that my total entry fee is not transferable or refundable. This includes Covid19 & its possible variants.
3. I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Big Mick, given the known parameters of the event: (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
4. I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions, and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Big Mick.
5. I acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Big Mick. I fully realize the dangers of participating in the event, and fully assume the risks associated with my participation and my wellbeing and safety during and after the event. I understand and acknowledge that the Big Mick organizers (including individuals representing Mickelson Trail Affiliates, all officials, and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding my wellbeing and safety. In the event that I am injured or become ill, I will not hold Big Mick organizers or Mickelson Trail Affiliates responsible.
6. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Big Mick, which may be beyond the immediate control of the event organizers (including all ofﬁcials and event volunteers.)
7. I will participate in the Big Mick, in a manner that does not endanger either myself or others.
8. I agree that to the extent permissible by law, the Big Mick organizers (including individuals representing Mickelson Trail Affiliates, all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the event, have no liability to me whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by me during or in any way related to my participation in the Big Mick.
9. I authorize the use of my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, and in any other way, without payment to me or any other form of compensation.
10. I agree to comply with the rules, and regulations pertaining to the Big Mick.
11. I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by Big Mick organizers, (including all officials and event volunteers) before, during and after the event.
12. I consent to receiving medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Big Mick.
13. I understand that the $150 registration fee covers the event only and does not include shuttle or bicycle transport. Therefor, I am responsible for my own transport, or additional registration fee of $75 to take myself and my bicycle back to Custer or Deadwood after the ride.
14. I understand that Mickelson Trail Affiliates and Big Mick are not responsible for my belongings, gear, automobile, or bicycle: this includes loss, theft of damage of said belongings – prior/during/after the event, including meal stops, parking areas, and shuttling.
By checking the box below, you provide Mickelson Trail Affiliates with your electronic signature, and agree to the terms above.