Mill Race Marathon Booth - Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Please read below for Virtual Event Bag Terms and Conditions
Exhibitor agrees to not damage or deface any property. If defaced or damages, the Exhibitor shall be responsible for all expenses to the satisfaction of the property owner.
Booths are to remain open and staffed until the close of the Expo (Friday, September 24, 8:00 PM)
Mill Race Marathon committee has the right to reject Exhibitors.
Mill Race Marathon committee will assign booth locations and has the right to make reasonable adjustments as to space and location.
No refunds shall be paid to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy its assigned space, for any reason other than a failure of the Mill Race Marathon to provide exhibition space.
Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft or destruction of goods, or personal injuries to itself, its employees, agents, representatives or visitors and will indemnify and hold harmless and the Mill Race Marathon, its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, runners, patrons and Expo attendees from all claims arising from any act, omission or negligence of the Expo Exhibitor.
In the event of war, fire, terrorist attack, public catastrophe, strike, act of God, civil unrest or other uncontrollable cause, the Expo or any part thereof is prevented from being held or cancelled, Mill Race Marathon shall in its sole discretion, determine a refund, if any, to be paid to Exhibitors.
Display shall not extend beyond the assigned space, disturb the aisles or other exhibits.
All booths must be prepaid. Each Exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms & Conditions. Violations of these Terms & Conditions may result in the forfeiture of the exhibiting space, without refund.
Mill Race Marathon Virtual Event Bag - Terms and Conditions
USE OF SITE AND SERVICES
You shall pay all costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur in order to access or use the Active Network Site, Services and Materials. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, to upload your Virtual Event Bag material onto the Active Network (Virtual Event Bag Management) website. You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks, whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Materials.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Active Network server or the network(s) connected to any Active Network server.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the access to or use of the Site, or engage in any activity prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
Certain Services and Materials will only be made available to users who have paid Mill Race Marathon a fee for such Services and Materials. Such users may additionally be required to enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Service or Material. In addition to these Terms of Conditions, users of any Services that include Communications Venues may be required, to agree to a separate legal agreement on the Active Network Site or otherwise. Your access to such Communications Venues will be denied for violation of either the Terms and Conditions or the applicable agreement.
PAYMENT and USE
Once your order has passed the rigorous review by the trade show management team, your booth space purchase will be approved.
NOTE - We do not charge your credit card until your application is approved.
Please note, credit card processing can take up to 10 business days (Depending on the accuracy of the information given to us by the customer.). Further, for security reasons, voice confirmation may be required before we can process your credit card for payment.
Exhibitor registration fees paid to show during checkout process through Get Me Registered are non-refundable.
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT
Exhibitors are advised to retain their payment receipt for purchases through Get Me Registered as confirmation of reservation.