1. I understand that I will receive information and instruction while participating in the class, health program, or workshop offered by East Texas CASA. I recognize that this class will require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries and damages, known or unknown, which I may incur as a result of participating in the program.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in this class or any activity associated with East Texas CASA. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in the class, health program or workshop.
4. I, individually, on behalf of any and all heirs, assigns, or agents, hereby knowingly and voluntarily release and forever discharge East Texas CASA along with any respective affiliated companies, and its subsidiaries, parent companies and their respective agents, present and former directors, officers, executives, employees, owners, members, predecessors and/or successors in interest, attorneys, heirs and assigns (“Releasees”), from any and all matters, claims, complaints, charges, demands, damages, causes of action, debts, liabilities, controversies, judgments and suits of every kind and nature whatsoever, as of the date of this Agreement and occurring after the date of this Agreement, which are foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown, including but not limited to, personal injury, deceptive trade practices, negligence, breach of contract, statutory violations, and common law causes of action, and/or any claim, action, or damages of any sort, whether actual, consequential, or exemplary, arising out of or relating in any way to the services provided to me by Releasees in the past or in the future. This Agreement shall be for a perpetual term.
5. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute concerning, arising from, or any way related to this agreement shall be bought in Gregg County, Texas.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.