Quad Cities Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and Finish Line Festival is intended to be a rewarding experience for exhibitors, sponsors, runners and attendees. We want to give you the best chance possible to promote your business and products. In order to assure fairness and priority, all exhibitors are bound by the following Terms and Conditions and any
additional Terms and Conditions that the Marathon determines necessary.
1. All booths must be paid in full at time of registration.
2. Exhibitor must check-in with Quad Cities Marathon staff at the exhibitor check in table located at the main entrance to the expo. Finish Line Festival check-in is located at the exit end of the post race party area.
3. Exhibitor agrees that all displays must be fully set-up for Health and Fitness Expo by (9:00 a.m. on Saturday September 26, 2020.) Finish Line Festival by (6:00 a.m. on Sunday September 27, 2020.) No cases or packing materials of any sort may be brought in or out during expo and festival hours.
4. Exhibitor agrees to have booth space open and fully staffed during show hours Health and Fitness Expo (Saturday, September 26, 2020, 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.), Finish Line Festival (Sunday September 27, 2020, 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
5. It is mutually agreed that it is the duty and responsibility of each Exhibitor to obtain any necessary government permits.
6. All Exhibitors shall dismantle the booths immediately following the close of the exhibition and festival.
7. Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy their space or to any Exhibitor whose registration and/or participation has been revoked for any reason other than a failure of the Marathon to provide exhibition space. In the event that the Marathon is unable to provide exhibition space for a reason other than those events and reason set forth in Paragraph 21, the Exhibitor agrees that damages are limited to, and shall not exceed, the refund of the fee paid by the exhibitor for the exhibition space.
8. Exhibitor understands the nature of the event and ASSUMES ALL RISK associated with Exhibitor's participation in this event. By execution of this application, Exhibitor hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the Quad Cities Marathon, Taxslayer Center, City of Moline and their officers, members, directors, owners, representatives, agents, employees, affiliates, sponsors, and any successors (collectively "Released Parties") from any and all claims or liability for personal injury or property damage Exhibitor may suffer while on the premises of the Taxslayer Center and City of Moline. This release and wavier of rights includes, but is not limited to ANY AND ALL claims or liability without limitation, the sole or contributory negligence of any or all of the Released Parties, foreseen or unforeseen conditions on the premises of the event, and the conduct of any person in connection with, preparation of, or supervision for the course of my participation in this event. Exhibitor is also releasing any claim its family, guardian, representative and/or estate might wish to make by reason of injury or damage. The Quad Cities Marathon will hire security personnel in an attempt to secure materials kept in the exhibit hall and festival area when the show is not open to the public. The Quad Cities Marathon will not be liable for acts or omissions of security personnel. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods. Exhibitor is specifically releasing the Released Parties, individually and collectively, for their negligence in any form.
In execution of this application, EXHIBITOR FULLY RECOGNIZES THAT IF EXHIBITOR IS HURT AND/OR PROPERTY IS DAMAGED WHILE ON THE PREMISES OF THE TAXSLAYER CONVENTION CENTER, EXHIBITOR WILL HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES EVEN IF THEY OR ANY OF THEM CAUSED EXHBITOR'S INJURY OR DAMAGE BY THEIR NEGLIGENCE.
9. By execution of this application, Exhibitor agrees that the Quad Cities Marathon in its sole and absolute discretion can accept or deny this Application for Exhibitor Registration for any reason whatsoever. Exhibitor also agrees that the Quad Cities Marathon reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit that the Quad Cities Marathon determines to be objectionable, in poor taste, illegal, or not in keeping with the quality or character of the Exposition/Festival. Further, Exhibitor agrees that the Quad Cities Marathon, in its sole and absolute discretion can revoke an Exhibitor's registration and/or participation for any reason, including but not limited to, undesirable behavior, abusive or offensive language, and/or distribution of unregistered or unlawful goods.
10. Exhibitor agrees displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
11. The Exhibitor will not hand out materials outside of their assigned booth space.
12. Exhibitors may hand carry all items into the exhibit hall. Any materials requiring forklift assistance must be arranged through the Taxslayer Center at the cost of exhibitor.
Click here to read TaxSlayer Center Policies and Procedures.