I know that the event I am participating in is a potentially hazardous activity. I am willing to assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, traffic and the conditions of the road, and all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in the Monster Dash (herein after the "Event") to be held on October 21st, 2017, I agree to the following:
1. I do waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the event, including but not limited to the event locations and/or facilities, all sponsors, volunteers, vendors, all other affiliates and partners of the Saydel Spook Run even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorney's fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and or said minors, acts or omissions to act.
4. I understand and authorize the Monster Dash and its authorized agents to photograph and/or film myself, and I understand that I will not be notified if my photograph or likeness is to be published and/or used for profit.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non-refundable.