CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon - Addie’s CrewSaturday, October 16, 2021 in Anytime between October 3 and October 10, 2021,
Addison is participating in a Virtual 5K to support CRMO Awareness. As you guys know, Addison was diagnosed with CRMO at age 6. She has been battling this illness for half of her life. This year she has expressed interest in participating in awareness activities. October is CRMO Awareness Month.
During the week of October 3- 9, Addison would like everyone to try to walk 1/2 mile or mile and give #CRMOAwareness a shoutout!! If you would like to virtually participate or contribute to her campaign, Addie has a homepage for the 5K. This is all made possible by Kaila's Komfort which is an organization created by another young lady who was diagnosed with CRMO at a young age. Kaila's Komfort sends care packages to CRMO patients and supports research for treatment and a cure for CRMO. Thank you for your support!!
Addie’s Crew Members
- Stacey Jameson - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Dorothy Allen - Donation To Kaila's Komfort
- Jennifer Retterer - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Lisa Pogue - Donation To Kaila's Komfort
- Teresa Fields - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Eva Laird - Donation To Kaila's Komfort
Addie’s Crew has raised $210.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.