Aneurysm Super Hero 5K
Sunday, September 19, 2021
in Denver, CO at Auraria Higher Education Campus - Tivoli Quad
Jamie Beck Family Foundation - In Loving Memory of Greg Morris
When Greg and I set off for Spain in 2016, we never imagined what would happen next. Greg collapsed from a ruptured brain aneurysm on arrival at the Madrid airport. After two grueling months in Spain, I brought him back on an air ambulance. His journey continued, bouncing between one hospital and another, until he died on April 24, 2017.
While we had excellent medical insurance to cover this tragedy, I know many are not so lucky. I've heard far too many stories about people losing their homes and life savings trying to care for someone after such a devastating event.
I vowed to help others who are not as lucky as we were financially, and that's why I work with the Jamie Beck Family Foundation. All funds raised benefit families here in CO impacted by brain aneurysms.
Won't you help? Either make a donation here or register your own team for the race!
With love and gratitude,
Contributors on Behalf of In Loving Memory of Greg Morris
- Karen Myles - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Susan Palmer - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Liz Garland - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Jacob Fuller - 5K Run/Walk
- Mark Moudy - 5K Run/Walk
- Michael Boyd - 5K Run/Walk
- Andrea Fuller - 5K Run/Walk
- Jenny Palmer - 5K Run/Walk
- John Bruschi - 5K Run/Walk
- Erin Myles - 5K Run/Walk
- Luke Myles - 5K Run/Walk
- Gary Schulz - 5K Run/Walk
- Shelby Schulz - 5K Run/Walk
- Natalia Morimitsu - 5K Run/Walk
- Chris Morris - 5K Run/Walk
- Katie Morris - 5K Run/Walk
- Kevin Sarg - 5K Run/Walk
- Renee Richeson - 5K Run/Walk
- Justin Fisher - 5K Run/Walk
- Melissa Fisher - 5K Run/Walk
- Ryan Hayden - 5K Run/Walk
- Carter Morris - 5K Run/Walk
In Loving Memory of Greg Morris has raised $795.00.
In Loving Memory of Greg Morris has a goal of raising $10,000.00.
In Loving Memory of Greg Morris is a sub-group of Shannon Brooks JBFF Aneurysm Super Hero 5K.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.