Aneurysm Super Hero 5K
Sunday, September 19, 2021
in Denver, CO at Auraria Higher Education Campus - Tivoli Quad
Jamie Beck Family Foundation - Dana Mack
Lovely Friends and Family!
The Jamie Beck Family Foundation is thrilled to announce that we are kick-starting our 2021 efforts! Please consider attending, sponsoring or making a tax-deductible donation through our first annual Jamie Beck Family Foundation Aneurysm Awareness Super Hero 5K!
We will be hosting a real fun and engaging, family-friendly event the morning of September 19th at Auraria Campus to get our collective group out in the sunshine, walking or running in support of families who have been impacted by aneurysms. Your financial support provides direct financial gifts, no strings attached, to families who have significant financial need and enables them to use the funds to help address their unique situation.
Thank you in advance for all of your support
Contributors on Behalf of Dana Mack
- Matthew Lemmerman - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Joe Pace - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Valerie Rightsell - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Danielle Allen - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Joshua Shackelford - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Jeff Abbate - 5K Run/Walk
- Lindsey Vaughn - 5K Run/Walk
- Belinda Butler-Veytia - 5K Run/Walk
- Deb Ohlinger - Donate to a Fundraising Team
- Tanya Freed - 5K Run/Walk
- Sean Collier - 5K Run/Walk
- Braden Hirsch - 5K Run/Walk
- Josh Erramouspe - 5K Run/Walk
- Joe Pace - 5K Run/Walk
Dana Mack has raised $645.00.
Dana Mack has a goal of raising $2,500.00.
Dana Mack is a sub-group of * General Donation to the Jamie Beck Family Foundation.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.