CRMO Awareness Virtual Walk-A-Thon/5K - Team Cardi BSaturday, October 17, 2020 in United States
Join Brady and Team Cardi B as we walk for CRMO awareness on Sunday October 11 at 1:00 as we walk the beach during low tide from Seaside to San Elijo!
Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO) is a rare auto-inflammatory bone disease occurring primarily in children and adolescents that causes bone pain and requires medical management. Brady was diagnosed when he was three years old.
The 4th annual CRMO awareness walk is hosted virtually this year by Kaila's Komfort. Kaila's Komfort is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was created to provide comfort to children and adults around the world diagnosed with Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO), to bring awareness, and to support families affected by this disease. We ship one-of-a-kind, personalized care packages around the world to kids and adults with CRMO and their families.
Team Cardi B Members
- Kathleen Cummings - Donation To Kaila's Komfort
- Elean G. - Donation To Kaila's Komfort
- Colin Goodyear - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Alethea Goodyear - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Brady Cardinell - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
- Anna Cardinell - CRMO Awareness Virtual 5K Walk-A-Thon
Team Cardi B has raised $240.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.