CRMO Awareness Walk-A-Thon/5K - Team Chris - Maryland WalkSaturday, October 26, 2019 in United States
Location: Lake Needwood
***The walk will start promptly at 9:30***
Join us for the 3rd annual CRMO Awareness 5K as we gather to raise awareness and research funds for CRMO. Chris was diagnosed three years ago after intense pain and losing his ability to walk and even sleep lying down. He would scream out in pain every night and there was nothing we could do to help him feel better.
For the past two years, he has been getting infusions that have put the disease into remission. A recent MRI showed that the disease is active again. There is still so little known about the cause of CRMO and the best way to treat it. There are no FDA approved treatments and most doctors have never even heard of it. There are also a lot of patients who are significantly worse off than Chris. They have failed every available treatment option and have had life threatening reactions to medications.
PLEASE join us on October 26th (also Alex's birthday) to help us raise money to fight this awful disease and support the families who battle it daily. If you can't join us in person, consider donating to the cause and walking on your own to show support. THANK YOU!
Team Chris - Maryland Walk Members
- Andrew Douville - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Alex Douville - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- William Douville - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Jennifer Douville - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Aiden Lyons - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Paul Murray - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Abbey Murray - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Grace Murray - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Sean Murray - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Stacey Murray - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Alexander Nguyen - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Kyle Nguyen - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Adyn Nguyen - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Dangkhoa Nguyen - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Ammie Roseman-Orr - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Judith Gordon - Donation To Kaila's Komfort/CRMO Foundation
- Cynthia Petty - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Chris Theos - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Alex Theos - Walk-A-Thon/5K
- Sarah Theos - Walk-A-Thon/5K
Team Chris - Maryland Walk has raised $690.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.