15th Annual Courage Ride - Team Sue BeecherSaturday, August 17, 2019 in Iowa City, IA at Big Grove Brewery & Taproom
10 years ago my amazing mother, Sue Beecher, passed away from Retroperitinial sarcoma. She battled this stubborn cancer for 9 years. At the time, very little was known about her type of cancer and it is inspiring to know, more and more research is being done to help others fight the battle.
I was in high school when my mom was diagnosed and in grad school when she passed. During these formative years, I learned what true strength and courage is. So it is an honor to ride in her honor and help continue the fight for others.
Help honor her memory and fight with me by riding or making a donation. Any little bit helps.
Team Sue Beecher Members
- Karen Grajczyk - Donation Only
- Abbey McTaggart - Donation Only
- Katie Elliott - Donation Only
- Jessica Hines - Entry - Ages 13 & Up
- Lynsey Haun, Brittany Haun - Entry - Ages 13 & Up
- Haley Hines - Entry - Ages 13 & Up
- Steph Beecher - Entry - Ages 13 & Up
Team Sue Beecher has raised $95.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.