CCVI Trolley Run - 31st Annual - No Sloane DownSaturday, June 1, 2019 in Kansas City, MO at 75th and Wornall Road - Sunday, April 28
The annual CCVI Trolley Run is a family tradition for Sloane, as this will be her 8th year participating. CCVI is a non-profit educational institution that provides birth to age 3 schooling at home for many families for therapies that benefit visually impaired children, and it was a saving grace for Sloane as a tiny tot. She also attended preschool here for one year, as they take students into classrooms up through Kindergarten. There are less than 10 visually impaired (VI) preschool programs across the country and our thanks for the resources they provided to help Sloane catch up to her peers is not easy to explain in short. Please join us in the walk itself, or volunteer for the race, or just consider a donation to keep such an amazing program going. It makes a huge difference for the families that really need support for their VI children. Please make sure to join NO SLOANE DOWN as your family team!
Contributors on Behalf of No Sloane Down
- Rowan Anderson, Jaegar Anderson, Sloane Anderson, Tai Anderson - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- $100.00 from Carleen Leymaster - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- $50.00 from Jeramy Schmaljohn, Brooke Schmaljohn - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- Joe Anderson - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- $50.00 from Jonathan & Krissy Leymaster - Make a Donation
- $50.00 from Mike Leymaster - Make a Donation
No Sloane Down has raised $250.00.
No Sloane Down has a goal of raising $500.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.