CCVI Trolley Run - 31st Annual - Aid 4 AidenSaturday, June 1, 2019 in Kansas City, MO at 75th and Wornall Road - Sunday, April 28
Aiden is our 7 year old son born with periventricular leukomalacia (PVL). In August 2016, Aiden was diagnosed with Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI). This is a vision impairment that is caused by the damage to Aiden's brain, not his eyes.
Aiden attended CCVI from 2016-2018. He returned to his home school district this fall. While he no longer attends CCVI, we will forever be grateful for the time Aiden spent here. We were fortunate to have had a place to go that understood Aidenís unique needs, embraced his individuality and helped him feel success!
"Aid 4 Aiden" is back again this year! We want to do our part to support this amazing agency and incredible staff who have dedicated their lives to children like Aiden.
Andy, Angie, Aiden & Addison
Contributors on Behalf of Aid 4 Aiden
- Addison Degnan, Aiden Degnan, Andy Degnan, Angela Degnan - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- Subha Thyneswaran - Children's Center for the Visually Impaired Family Team Member
- Brandy Nichols-Brajkovic - Make a Donation
- Nicole Cameron - Make a Donation
- Mason Logan - Make a Donation
- Jacob Stucky - Make a Donation
Aid 4 Aiden has raised $70.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.