Warrior Run: The Race For Life - CCHMC Department of PsychiatryTuesday, January 1, 2019 in Mariemont, OH at Bell Tower Park
Hello Cincinnati Children's Department of Psychiatry!
Hoping you can help us make a difference for kids in Cincinnati and beyond by supporting this terrific event! The Warrior Run benefits our very own suicide prevention program, "Surviving the Teens, Adapting for Life."
If you are unable to join us for the run/walk, please consider joining us through a contribution.
Thanks so much!
CCHMC Department of Psychiatry Members
- Katherine Hamner - 5K Participant
- Travis McCulley - Team or Group Registration (5K or 1 Mile)
- Stacey Hoffman - 1-Mile Participant
- Saroj Tamrakar - 5K Participant
- $30.00 from Ashley Rich - Contribute to a Team
- $5.00 from Catherine Gifford, Booker Gifford, Rogerwene Gifford - Team or Group Registration (5K or 1 Mile)
- $10.00 from Cory Pfefferman - Team or Group Registration (5K or 1 Mile)
CCHMC Department of Psychiatry has raised $45.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.