Sickle Cell 5K Walk/Run - 22nd Annual - Ty StrongSaturday, June 23, 2018 in Indianapolis, IN at Riverside Park
Honoring the life of William Tyrone Smith ("Ty") by bringing awareness to the Sickle Cell disease. Join us in support of finding treatment and a cure for this disease which effects so many of our loved ones.
Ty Strong Members
- Howard L Savage Sr, Everlla Savage - 5K Group or Team Registration
- Aiden Savage - 5K Run/Walk for children up to 12 years old - FREE
- Teirenney Fincher, Heather Savage - 5K Group or Team Registration
- Brandie Parrish, Shaundell Pace - 5K Run/Walk for ages 13 and older
- William Smith, Kaila Smith, Roshanda Johnson - 5K Group or Team Registration
- $25.00 from Aprilrose Matthews, Tia Harris - 5K Run/Walk for ages 13 and older
- Darrell Brooks, ZeNai Brooks - 5K Group or Team Registration
Ty Strong has raised $25.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.