Superhero Run for Sight 2018 - Team RichieThursday, May 10, 2018 in St. Louis, MO at Forest Park - Festival Plaza
This is our thirteenth year supporting the Run for Sight with a family Team. All of you who know Richie also know that he is such a successful young man because of the early intervention provided by the fantastic teachers and staff of the Delta Gamma Center. These dedicated professionals offer not only early intervention therapy for little guys birth to three years old, but also support for parents, access to lending libraries (books and toys!), and monthly opportunities for activities for GRADS, like tandem biking, rock climbing, skiing, and ice skating.
Even if you’re unable to walk with us the day of the Run, please consider contributing to our Team Richie. As always, we will be barbecuing at our house to thank you for your participation and support! Hope to see you there!
Contributors on Behalf of Team Richie
- Sarah Watson - Make a Donation
- Anonymous - Make a Donation
- Ann Tienter - Make a Donation
- Hirons Lucille - Make a Donation
- The Becketts - Make a Donation
- Dustyn Evelyn Tienter - Make a Donation
- Meralee Ruch - Make a Donation
- Staci DeArmond - Make a Donation
- Kathryn Schulte - Make a Donation
- Caron Pollock - Make a Donation
- Robert Cronley - Individual and Team Registration
Team Richie has raised $1,040.00.
Team Richie has a goal of raising $1,300.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.