Superhero Run for Sight 2018 - Emmett's SidekicksSunday, May 6, 2018 in St. Louis, MO at Forest Park - Festival Plaza
We are very excited to be participating in the Run for Sight this year. As you know Emmett has CVI. Delta Gamma provides free services to our Emmett to help improve his visual processing. We have seen a huge improvement in his vision during our short time with the center.
The Run for Sight is largest fundraiser for Delta Gamma. Through our participation and donation we will ensure they are able to continue their amazing work with blind and visually impaired kids.
Thank you so very much. We hope to make this an annual event.
Jake Emily Everett and Emmett
Contributors on Behalf of Emmett's Sidekicks
- Fred Gross, Stephanie Holland-Gross - Individual and Team Registration
- David Hohe, Hannah Ball - Individual and Team Registration
- David Hohe, Eileen Hohe - Individual and Team Registration
- Mackenzie Smith - Individual and Team Registration
- Emily Gross - Individual and Team Registration
- Jake Gross - Individual and Team Registration
Emmett's Sidekicks has raised $279.00.
Emmett's Sidekicks has a goal of raising $500.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.