Superhero Run for Sight 2018 - Elijah's EntourageSunday, May 6, 2018 in St. Louis, MO at Forest Park - Festival Plaza
Elijah has an eye condition called Aniridia that has run in our family now for 3 generations. We are fortunate in that we know what to expect for him. He is now 18 months old and has been receiving services from the center for over a year now. The Delta Gamma Center has been a great support to him and us. They ensure he is staying on track with all of his milestones and they give us activities to work on with him to aid in his development. The center also provides a community for us to connect and even provide support to other families, many of which are new to having a child with a visual impairment. They have done so much for our family. Please join us in raising funds and giving back to the Center.
Contributors on Behalf of Elijah's Entourage
- Jim Haertling - Make a Donation
- Greg Junge - Make a Donation
- Shirley Gadson - Make a Donation
- Anonymous - Make a Donation
- Susan Christmas - Make a Donation
- Matt Boltas, Alyssa Boltas - Individual and Team Registration
- Tom Boltas, Stephanie Boltas - Individual and Team Registration
Elijah's Entourage has raised $420.00.
Elijah's Entourage has a goal of raising $1,000.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.