Superhero Run for Sight 2018 - Debbie's Dream TeamSunday, May 6, 2018 in St. Louis, MO at Forest Park - Festival Plaza
I am excited about having a team once again for the 2018 Run for Sight! During this past year, my volunteer experiences at DGC have continued to leave me smiling and honored to be a part of the lives of these kids and families. Debbie's Dream Team continues to be a fitting name; it is about giving kids who are blind and visually impaired the opportunities to dream big – to enjoy tandem cycling, hiking, climbing and many other activities that are available for their sighted classmates.
As some know, I broke my ankle on December 24th and just now walking. While my goal is to run at this event, walkers and runners are welcome on the team. We shall see who I join on the streets, but regardless, our team will join runners, walkers, families and some amazing children on a glorious morning (fingers crossed), and an important mission.
Feel free to add to our team with family and friends. I hope you will join me! PS I will do a better job of getting everyone in the team picture this year!
Contributors on Behalf of Debbie's Dream Team
- Julie Hahn, Hayley Johnston, Sam Edwards, Greg Edwards, Deborah Edwards - Individual and Team Registration
- Eileen Share, Hugh Share - Individual and Team Registration
- Alison Gill, Natalie Gill, Connor Gill, Ryan Gill - Individual and Team Registration
- Randy Kindred, Julie Kindred - Individual and Team Registration
- Larry Haffner, Ann Haffner - Individual and Team Registration
- Debbie Naucke - Individual and Team Registration
- Glen Chapuis - Individual and Team Registration
- Douglas Char - Individual and Team Registration
- Sara Duncan, Emily Hahn, Eric Hahn - Individual and Team Registration
- Anonymous - Make a Donation
Debbie's Dream Team has raised $745.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.