Superhero Run for Sight 2018 - Team GageThursday, May 10, 2018 in St. Louis, MO at Forest Park - Festival Plaza
Welcome to Team Gage.
Gage is 6 years old and was born blind. He is very smart, caring, and loves to learn. With the help of his teachers, he has learned to count in 3 different languages.
Please help us raise money to help Gage and others like him to learn how to do the simple things that those of us with sight take for granted.
Contributors on Behalf of Team Gage
- Anonymous - Individual and Team Registration
- Kyle Crawford, Abbi Crawford, Gracelynn Crawford - Individual and Team Registration
- Tina Evans - Individual and Team Registration
- Margaret Dublo - Make a Donation
- Tracy Streeper - Make a Donation
- Nicole McKenney - Make a Donation
Team Gage has raised $295.00.
Team Gage has a goal of raising $2,000.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.