24th Annual Dash for Dignity - Team Taylor DobbsSat 2017-10-07 in Dallas, TX at Dallas Medical Center
Taylor has been a client at Achieve for the last seven years. I have seen Taylor grow immensely in maturity, responsibility, and social skills, I believe in large part because of the opportunities provided to him as a client at Achieve. Taylor goes to work every day and earns a paycheck just like his family and others that he admires.
Taylor has also become and Achieve Ambassador. He represents Achieve at fundraising and social events, like our Top Golf event, and meets people like you who are attending those events. Taylor is a little shy, but is growing in his social skills because of this program.
I hope to see each of you at the upcoming Dash for Dignity on October 7th. Not only does it promise to be our best Dash ever, it will also be a wonderful opportunity for those who attend to see a small glimpse of the great work that is being done by this organization for an often forgotten group of people.
I appreciate each of you greatly,
Want to learn more about Achieve, the Dash, or the What Can You Do Campaign? Click the logos below to read on.
Contributors on Behalf of Team Taylor Dobbs
- Leslie Miller - Donate to Achieve
- Greg Master - Donate to Achieve
- Gary and Jo Ann Krafft - Donate to Achieve
- John Geiser - Donate to Sponsor a Child!
- John Geiser - Donate to Achieve
- Craig Fisher - Donate to Achieve
- Sue Benoy - Donate to Achieve
- John Spieker - Donate to Achieve
- Linda Potts - Donate to Achieve
- Calvin Turner - Donate to Achieve
- Terri Johnson - Donate to Achieve
- Chad Conn - Donate to Achieve
- Daniel Worrel - Donate to Achieve
- Molly Waters - 5K
- Lori Ham - Donate to Achieve
- Anonymous - 5K
- Carol Mathus - Donate to Achieve
- Anonymous Donor - Donate to Achieve
- Leslie Miller - 5K
Team Taylor Dobbs has raised $2,810.00.
Team Taylor Dobbs has a goal of raising $2,500.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.