24th Annual Dash for Dignity - The Heritage BabesSaturday, October 7, 2017 in Dallas, TX at Dallas Medical Center
National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) is a national campaign held in October that raises awareness about employment issues for disabled people, and celebrates the many and varied contributions of America's workers with disabilities. Achieve is a non-profit organization serving more than 600 adults with severe intellectual, physical, and/or mental health disabilities annually from Dallas county and surrounding areas. We fulfill our mission through two primary programs: Community Employment Placement and Work Center/Vocational Training.
I have chosen to be a team captain this year at the Dash for Dignity to help the wonderful organization further their efforts in helping those with disabilities. I hope to see everyone on October the 7th for the 5K and fun run/walk and carnival. Not a runner? That's okay; you can still donate to Achieve right from this homepage and help me meet my fundraising goals.
Want to learn more about Achieve, the Dash, or the What Can You Do Campaign? Click the logos below to read on.
Contributors on Behalf of The Heritage Babes
- Additional Donation - Donate to Achieve
- Kim Nguyen - Donate to Achieve
- Kim Nguyen - Donate to Sponsor a Child!
- Anonymous - 5K
- Barbara Garrett - 5K
- Veronica Harrison - Donate to Achieve
- Marilyn Gette - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Jimmie Terry - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Ramona Hamilton - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Veronica Harrison - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Yvette Horton - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Berthilia Cenac - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Barbara Garrett - Donate to Sponsor a Child!
- Frances Foster - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Lynda Hobbs - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Janet Wall - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Cirila Pena - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Betty Heine - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Nancy Watts - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- Elida Saenz, Lources Garza, Kathi Sebastian - Group Registration: 5K and/or 1/2 Mile Fun Run
The Heritage Babes has raised $793.84.
The Heritage Babes has a goal of raising $500.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.