IMT Des Moines Marathon 2017 - Blank Children's Hospital
Blank Children's Hospital was built by A.H. and Anna Blank and opened in as the first children's hospital in Iowa 1944 in honor of their son, Raymond. Since that time, the hospital has grown and undergone several renovations to accommodate kids who are sick or injured.
Today, Blank Children's Hospital is a 96-bed facility that is committed to family-centered healing, caring and teaching for children across Iowa. With more than 90 pediatric specialists and hundreds of nurses who care "just for kids," Blank Children's is a hospital unlike any other!
Contributors on Behalf of Blank Children's Hospital
- Owen Meyers - IMT Des Moines Marathon
- Gemechisa Mosa - IMT Des Moines Marathon
- $5.00 from Katherine Scott - IMT Des Moines Half Marathon
- Tim Tesar - IMT Des Moines Half Marathon
- Brittany Carlson - Principal 5K Road Race
- Brian Scott - IMT Des Moines Half Marathon
- Danielle Marlowe - Principal 5K Road Race
- Erin Lorenzen - IMT Des Moines Half Marathon
- Erin Wendt - IMT Des Moines Half Marathon
Blank Children's Hospital has raised $5.00.
Blank Children's Hospital is a sub-group of * No Team or General Donation..
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.