Sickle Cell 5K Walk/Run - 21st Annual - William's Warriors
For those of you who may not know, my husband William has Sickle Cell Anemia SS. He has managed like a rockstar everyday for 41 years and is still fighting. William takes Hydroxyurea everyday to help stop the new cells being created from sickling and since I met him almost 7 years ago, he has been extremely blessed. A lot of things can trigger a crisis such as weather, stress, lack of sleep...but sometimes it just comes even when he is at his healthiest. Only a handful of times I can remember where he has had to be hospitalized for days. I am extremely proud of this man for overcoming and not letting this disease stop him from living a normal, happy, and joyful life. He has such a big heart for helping others, as well as I, especially those who are also affected on a daily basis.
We give all the glory of a pain free life to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!! He is our strength, our provider, our healer, our way maker, & our cure. Please help us in supporting the Martin Center by making your donation today. This money will not only help William, but others like him.
William's Warriors Members
- $100.00 from Josh Blunt - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
- Karl Blunt - 5K Run/Walk for ages 13 and older
- $50.00 from Bryan Hudson - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
- $50.00 from Emerson Blunt Jr. - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
- $25.00 from Loryn Blunt - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
- $35.00 from Dan Schepers - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
- $50.00 from Elizabeth A. Mote - Contribute to a Fundraising Team
William's Warriors has raised $310.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.