Flying Pig Marathon Charitable Donations - Ohio Valley Voices
Ohio Valley Voices is an early intervention program that teaches children with hearing loss to listen and talk through the use of hearing aids and cochlear implants. We believe that all children have the right to reach their fullest potential, and it is our mission to provide every child that is entrusted to us with a language enriched environment and the tools to talk so they can have the brightest possible future.
Our goals include:
- Ensuring that no family is turned away due to lack of funding
- Graduating 100% of our students using oral communication as their primary means of communication
- Graduating 100% of our students reading at their greatest potential and achieving academic
Every dollar raised for Ohio Valley Voices is helping a deaf or hard of hearing child have a voice, and who wouldn't run for that?!
For more information about Ohio Valley Voices please visit www.ohiovalleyvoices.org .
For information about how to sign up as a walker/runner, please email Jackie Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your contribution and for supporting our team!
P.S. If you would like to arrange a tour at Ohio Valley Voices to see how your contributions are put to work, please contact Jackie by email (email@example.com) or by phone (513.791.1458).
- $120.00 from Brad Uhrig
- $500.00 from Team McNulty
- $710.00 from Raising bucks for Beckett and OVV
- $480.00 from Team Gavin Ruckes
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
Ohio Valley Voices has raised $1,810.00.
Ohio Valley Voices has a goal of raising $25,000.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.