Outback ScrambleSaturday, November 21, 2020 in Indianapolis, IN at Camp Dellwood - 2301 N Girls School Rd
Registration + Long Sleeve Shirt - with Canned Goods Donation
» $27.00 pre-registration
Registration + Long Sleeve Shirt - without Canned Goods
» $31.00 pre-registration
|NEW Social Distance Guidelines|
Tuxedo Brothers Event Management is excited to host the Outback Scramble 5k, but want to make sure every participant, volunteer, spectator and staff member feels comfortable and safe. With this in mind, we will be implementing several social distancing guidelines for the event.
1) Crowd management at Packet Pickup, with markings for 6' spacing
2) Masks are mandatory until you have begun competing, and need to be put back on once you cross the finish line. Use the trash bin at the start arch to throw away disposable masks, but please have another mask to use after you finish.
3) Participants will begin the race in smaller waves
4) Volunteers will be required to wear masks, and volunteers handling any race items are required to wear gloves
5) Hand sanitizer will be available
6) Pre/Post-race announcements will be made to enforce social distancing
Per the Health Department:
- Stay home if you are sick, or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms; cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain or sore throat.
- Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions (heart disease, chronic lung disease, asthma, etc.) might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, and should not attend the Event.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present.
- COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death
|About The Event|
The Outback Scramble is a wacky, cross-country style race at Camp Dellwood, located at 2301 N. Girls School Road in Indianapolis. This course is approximately 3.3 miles, and will be full of exciting paths through the woods!
Please note: We ask that all participants be able to maintain a pace of at least 14-15 minutes/mile. If you are unable to, you might be redirected to the finish line, depending where you are at on course. Thank you for your understanding.
Camp Dellwood, located at:
2301 N Girls School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46214
*Participants will receive a high-quality shirt to commemorate their experience! Pre-register by November 15 to guarantee your shirt!
Stay tuned - shirt previews are coming soon!*
|Supporting Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana|
This event is proud to support Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana. We have set our fundraising goal for the event to $500.
Participants are also encouraged to bring non-perishable canned food donations with them. Those that bring canned goods with them on raceday are able to register at a discount!
These are the items that are most needed.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly/Preserves
- Canned Meats like Tuna & Chicken
- 100% Fruit Juices
- Heat & Serve Meals like Ravioli & Soups
- Kid-Friendly items like Macaroni, Cereal & Applesauce/Fruit Cups
- Diabetic-Friendly/Low-Sugar Foods
Gleaners is unable to accept the following: home canned goods, items without ingredients listed on the packaging, tobacco or alcohol, or baby food that is not in the original, unopened packaging.
Registration Check In - 8:09 AM
Event starts at 9:33 AM
Awards at 10:45 AM
Race day registration will be available for $31. Shirts are not guaranteed on Saturday!
This event is limited to the first 273 registrants......we're kidding! Bring the family!
Shirts are not guaranteed to those that register after November 17. Reserve your shirt and register NOW!
Participants may pick up their bibs and shirts on raceday from 8:09am - 9:20am. There will be NO pre-race Packet Pick-up on Friday.
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.