Mastondon 10ish MilerSunday, March 3, 2024 in Bend, OR
» $65.00 registration (or until sold out) (through 3/3 at 8:59 AM US/Pacific)
10ish Miler Registration
Bundle Mastondon & Horse Butte
$10 savings if you decide to do both - why not?
Online registration is closed for this category.
Maston Trail Network. To get there head west from Bend on Hwy 20 to Tumalo. Turn right on Cook ave. In .3 miles, veer slightly right onto Cline Falls Hwy. Go 4.5 miles on the Hwy and take a right on Newcomb Rd. Take a left off of Newcomb at the Maston trailhead sign.
|Registration and Packet Pickup
Packet Pick-up Date/Time:
March 2: 10am-5pm
842 NW Wall St
Bend, OR 97703
This races takes place on the BLM trail network called Maston in between Tumalo and Redmond in the shadow of Cline Butte. There are views of the Deschutes river, mountains of Central Oregon, and is just a cool trail through the juniper trees and high desert landscape. A relatively flat course with only about 400 ft of elevation gain over 10 miles, this race is a good early season course to see how the engine is running without too much demand on the early season legs.
Our Aid station will be cupless again so please bring your favorite contraption to drink from during your race, our volunteers will assist with filling.
Aid station will be at approximately the 1/2 way point, ~5 mile mark.
We hope youíll join us for food and a post-race beer provided by Cascade Lakes Brewing.
Every finisher receives a special finisher prize. Top 3 finishers in each division (Menís Overall, Womenís Overall, Menís Masters, & Womenís Masters) receive special prizes. Weíll raffle off additional prizes from our sponsors!
Due to the nature and expense of putting on races and in attempts to keep these smaller, local races as affordable as possible, we are unable to process refunds for this race. Please double check your family calendars, and commitments before registering.
In the event of extreme conditions (fire, ice, extreme heat, or other), race directors will work with local public safety and our own medical advisors to determine if the conditions are safe for race participants and volunteers. In the event that conditions are deemed unsafe, race directors may modify or cancel the race at their sole discretion. In these extreme circumstances, as is true throughout the race industry, refunds will not be offered*. Most of the costs involved in producing a race happen long before you go to the start line. None of us have control over the weather, and we all share in the risk involved if Mother Nature intervenes and makes it unsafe to continue with the event.
For event-related questions, please click the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.