2020 Virtual Hawk Jag Challenge 5KSaturday, August 29, 2020 in Ankeny, IA at Ankeny High School
Registrations completed before August 17, 2020 will be guaranteed a shirt.
» $25.00 Registration (includes shirt) (through 8/17 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $30.00 Late Registration (8/17 at 11:59 PM US/Central through 8/27 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Group Registration Individual 5K Registration
Race entry not included
» Enter Amount on Step 2
Make a Donation
$25.00 through August 17. Race shirt guaranteed.
$30.00 August 18 - 27. Race shirt NOT guaranteed.
Individual and group registration options are available.
The 2020 Hawk-Jag Challenge 5K Run/Walk is virtual and untimed.
5K course options:
1. Use the course planned if this were a live event:
Race start: Ankeny High School, 1155 SW Cherry St, Ankeny
Race finish: Ankeny Centennial High School, 2220 NW State St, Ankeny
To view the 5K run/walk course map, https://bit.ly/2NeeOdu
2. View 5K routes in your neighborhood via an app such as MapMyRun (go to "Routes" and "Nearby.").
3. Map out your own 5K course using Google Earth. Consider locations such as DMACC trails/lake, Prairie Ridge Sports Complex, and High Trestle Trail.
The 2020 Hawk-Jag Challenge 5K Run/Walk is virtual and untimed, but we encourage you to complete it on August 29 or 30.
Run or walk a 5K, proudly knowing your registration fee is supporting Ankeny Community School District teachers, clubs/organizations, and students through grants and scholarships.
Participants registered by August 17 will receive a short-sleeved performance t-shirt.
Youth sizes available: S M L XL
Adult sizes available: S M L XL 2XL
Participants registered after August 17 are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
Options for packet pickup:
Because the 2020 Hawk Jag Challenge 5K Run/Walk is virtual and untimed, overall winner and age group awards will not be offered this year.
However, we will have a couple of award options:
1. The school with the highest number of registered staff and community members will earn a $1000 donation from the Ankeny School Foundation Board. Help us spread the word!
2. Participants who submit a race day picture to the Foundation social media sites and use the race hashtag by Sunday, August 30 at midnight, will be entered into a drawing for various gift cards.
100% of net race proceeds support the Ankeny School Foundation, an independent 501(c)(3) organization serving all schools in Ankeny. The Foundations provides grants to teachers and school organizations as well as scholarships to students. For more information about the Ankeny School Foundation, please visit ankenyschoolfoundation.org
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.