Turkey Trot Eugene - 2020Thursday, November 26, 2020 in Eugene, OR at Maurie Jacobs Park
4 Mile Run or 2 Mile Walk/Run
at 9:00 AM
Select your distance on step 2.
Youth and Senior discounts will be applied at checkout.
» $30.00 Adults - ages 18 to 59 (add tech shirt for $14) (through 11/25 at 11:59 PM US/Pacific)
» $25.00 Seniors - ages 60 & over (add tech shirt for $14) (through 11/25 at 11:59 PM US/Pacific)
» $25.00 Youth - ages 17 & under (add tech shirt for $14) (through 11/25 at 11:59 PM US/Pacific)
1 Adult, plus 1 Child 12 & Under
One child 12 & under free with paid adult.
» $30.00 Registration (through 11/11 at 11:59 PM US/Pacific)
- Thursday, November 26th, 2020
at Maurie Jacobs Park
located across the foot bridge from Valley River Center
9:00 AM: Start - 4 Mile Run / 2 Mile Walk
Supporting FOOD for Lane County & St. Vincent de Paul
Race Day in Start Line Vicinity - (unless previously designated on form)
- Dry food and canned food products can be donated at FOOD For Lane County in advance, or on race day.
- This year's event will be chip timed, with a chip start and finish, for both the run and walk.
- Timing chips will be included on the BIB# pullstrip at packet pickup. DO NOT DETACH PRIOR TO FINISHING
- Participants that pickup packets (with timing chips) and don't participate on race day are required to return their chip to the event organizers.
- Special seasonal awards to be presented to the top three overall and top one masters male and female finishers in the 4 mile run.
- The top three in each age group in the 4 mile run will receive medals.
- There are no awards for the 2 mile walk.
- All participants in the free "gobbler gallop" kids fun run will receive a ribbon.
10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.