Cornbelt Running Club 24 Hour Runin United States at North Scott High School Track
(Limited to 60 Runners)
Online registration is closed for this category.
North Scott High School Track
200 South 1st Street
Eldridge, IA 52748-1909
SURFACE: 400 meter all-weather track
WEATHER: Average temp. low 48, high 69
USATF Certification#: IA15001KU
Registration deadline is April 15th. The field will be limited to 60 runners.
1. Participants will run in the second lane. Pylons or other restriction will be placed in the inside lane to enforce correct distance.
2. Volunteers will count laps for all participants.
3. This event is a “go as you please” race. Running, walking, and crawling are permitted. No mechanical assistance will be allowed. Runners may leave the track at any time, however they must notify their lap counters when leaving the track.
Race numbers must be displaced prominently to assist lap timers. It also is recommended that verbal and/or visual recognition be made between the runner and his/her lap counter to insure the correct recording of time and number.
4. Lap direction will change after the first four hours, and every three hours thereafter.
5. Participants will be responsible for their own handlers and aid. The race will provide water and some other items but a runner should not rely solely on this.
6. Gatorade has been selected as the “Official Drink” of the Cornbelt Running Club 24 Hour Run.
7. Restroom facilities are within easy walking distance from the track.
8. Showers available at North Scott Racquetball & Fitness Center Sunday morning following the race.
9. The winning runner will be the only one who completes the most miles within the 24 hour time limit.
|Awards and T-Shirts|
Quality Inn and Suites
1000 E. Iowa Street, Eldridge IA 52748
Tel: (563) 285-4600
Fax: (563) 285-1933
Cut Off Date: April 15, 2020 - Single or Double $89.95
Mention that your reservation is for the Cornbelt Running Club 24 Hour Run.
- Mark S. Lucas, D.P.M.
- Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream, Eldridge
- Eldridge Recreation & Fitness Center
- Country Spring Bottled Water
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page.